Wednesday 10 August 2011

Chardonnay's thoughts

As I sat here by my window sill, sipping my glass of Chardonnay, I couldn’t help but to dip into a momentary lapse of melancholy.

Loneliness is over-rated. It is alright to be alone and single in this big, crowded city. I should not be afraid and be so desperate to look for love...right?

This whole blog started as a grand idea to document my journey to find love. And when I do find him (or her – well, never say never), I can show him/her this journal and how I have come to complete the circle with him/her.

Romantic, ain’t it?

Apparently not so. With the list of endless whining, I realized I have become someone whom the society is terrified of.



The crazy old single woman.



So cheers to all, my family, my friends and total strangers who live on voyeurism in this modern world (I am one of them). May we all find love tonight.




Drunk,
Esther Nook



.