Monday 27 June 2011

Intro: I Am Esther Nook.

My name is Esther. But it should have been Jane. Every Esther I’ve met is funny, hip and cool. But I am plain.

Plain Old Jane.

I am 27 years old, a city-dweller and single. Recognize the punchline? Yes. I am SINGLE. Desperate and single. What does a girl have to do to get a decent date, I often wonder.

I have been single for the past 6 years. The last relationship was in 2005 with a wizard. Apparently he had put a spell that forbids any man to appear within 2km radius from me. If anyone can be re-virginized from 1-year of abstinence, I have been re-virginized 6 times over.

Is this the desperate woman speaking or a sexually-desperate woman speaking? Well, no difference. Women have needs too. Welcome to the 21st century where women have balls, testosterone and a raging appetite for S.E.X.

I need to get laid attached.



.